Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dairy With Chest Infection Please Can Someone Help With My Constant Cold And Sinus Problems?

Please can someone help with my constant cold and sinus problems? - dairy with chest infection

Please, please, can someone help me. This is my last resort. Over the past four years, I have (and off) has suffered serious problems with my breasts and two years ago, I went to an ENT doctor to see. He put a camera in the nose and blood tests, but she said there was little they could do for me and sent me a steroid nasal spray (which) does not really help. At least three years I suffered with a series of colds, which usually develop in the blocked sinuses or a bad chest infection. I was in the hospital several times with chest infections and antibiotic use, because it seems clear that until a few weeks, but then everything starts again. I'm 24 and if I'm good, I can do my best to 30 minutes training per day. My plan is not perfect, but they eat fruit, vegetables and meat, but my consumption of milk, the cheese. Years ago I was a smoker to smoke, but after all these diseases is not an option. I like a drink, but I would not say who drink too much and always make sure that I warm clothes, so nothing better than Tor prevent these diseases. That seems to be about my life, so if someone can help, I am very grateful. I am willing to try anything, no matter how strange it can be. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment