Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Period Property Uk Capital Gains Tax On A UK Property?

Capital Gains Tax on a UK property? - period property uk

I started to rent my house in November 2007, when prices of goods in London, probably in the capital. I intend to continue to rent the property for many years and understand that after 3 years, will be liable for CGT on the profit, less taper, etc. My question is: Under the assumption that house prices fall further, but how much is still in sight, it would be wise to get a home appraisal in November 2007. It HMRC to prove the value of the property in May, when I started to rent, ie November 2007 and a gain from the point of sale. I think it would be more readily available evidence Value Life in November 2007 once again try to solve it in time, for example 20 years.

An increase in 20 years, based on the value of the property in November 2007 and November 2010?

For information only owner for 16 years and have been living in this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment