Friday, January 29, 2010

Alice In Wonderlandparty Cake Toppers How Do I Defeat The Alice In Wonderland Bizzarre Room In Kingdom Hearts 1?

How do I defeat the alice in wonderland bizzarre room in kingdom hearts 1? - alice in wonderlandparty cake toppers

I'm Alice InnoSenT moods on the ceiling and the room portrait. The Cheshire Cat has already puzzles me about the darkness in the lights. Now I'm stuck and can not understand what to do next. In addition, there are numerous targets in the Alice in Wonderland-level? Please help. Thank you.

2 comments:

nlazenby said...

I remember that it is a little more light on the wall. Once it is lit, all rooms have the right and the Climbups on the table, but it should be in every little trick Master Chief battle that follows through the gate trigger Sora Wonderland.

naisuke, pokemon master said...

avoid going to the toilet to Up Side Down, DNA-G I know how to talk with him? Leave your room to be in the woods after Cort Throu the garden and back into the room with the giant board or get off the table and the event is thus part of the

Post a Comment