Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nasza Klasa Pl How To Turn Out Sexy On A Photo?(being A Man)?

How to turn out sexy on a photo?(being a man)? - nasza klasa pl

Sample images of me:
http://photos.nasza-klasa.pl/13979454/14 ...
(Middle)
http://photos.nasza-klasa.pl/13979454/10 ...
http://photos.nasza-klasa.pl/13979454/6/ ...

Are to be ordered from newest to oldest.
I just found that many girls look, I was too young to find (despite his 1.95 m / Height 6'7''de) or simply a lack of manliness.
I wonder, I should do something with my body or out of photos? All ideas, tips and everything - clothes, haircut? Any help ^ ^ Thanks for the summit.

4 comments:

time to pretend said...

You look good:)
You need to make a natural posture, especially in the first picture! but especially to his friends.

Ky said...

I think it's just the way u present. For example, instead of a hand in the photo jesture u should have just relaxed the arms and lifted her chin as UR "in the cool and I know." in 2nd You should only smiled more. (if) they have problems or laugh smile for the photo, just do ur self, think of something funny or stupid. and in the finale that was just a bad camera angle. Pictures are always best when taken with the person in front of them or just b / c of flattering. Ur well fit u very happy to try and shirts that Paris only) do u wear looks better:

xxiillyy... said...

honestly ur very sweet and sexy and u look at the picture bc ur expressions as they go. and the first to ur eyes, sexy or simply just watch the Uruguay Round in the air when the camera =)

I<3yuu! :] said...

Ur hot.

Post a Comment