Thursday, January 28, 2010

Install Laminate Around Pillar How Do I Install Laminate Floor Around Marble Room Divider?

How do I install laminate floor around marble room divider? - install laminate around pillar

I am installing laminate flooring in every room of my basement, with the exception of the bathroom. Currently, there is the bathroom is separated by a door, attached stucco marble divider / right on the concrete slab below. There are tiles in the bathroom, but the line is quite broad, so that if I remove it and replace it by a divisor that is stratified and not concentrate on the frame to. Can undermine the marble with anything? Should I not be run and have a small space?

3 comments:

rob s said...

Doing the right thing to do is leave the normal 1 / 4 "gap and then use a reduction or cessation of vehicles carpet special at the edge of the wafer. The discount applies vice versa to meet the board. Backslash carpet or arrest is the right way . This is no ordinary bar of metallic rugs, as she placed them on a PC matching laminate.
All the questions you can e-mail via my avatar. I attended several seminars installed at the plant years ago and 100,000 b / f. GL

Silverar... said...

I have the same setup in my bedroom / bath in the last 5 years is not well in the cellar:) The laminate is cut about 1 / 16 "of marble, parallel to it (this is important) and not a linkage between Pearl Putty Laminate and marble. I would not trust the setting if the laminate, and marble are perpendicular to each other while rolling.

Bonno said...

Ass and it is a transition band (from a ramp or cornerstone) to post again ...

Post a Comment